Mongoose Two stage impact sensors
Impact / Shock Sensors
Two-stage impact sensors trigger your alarm if they detect mild or heavy impacts (shocks) to your vehicle.
Description: Mongoose Two-stage impact(shock) sensors
Impact sensors, also known as shock or vibration sensors, are designed to detect impacts to the vehicle. There are 2 levels of detection (depending on alarm functions). The first stage just chirps the siren if the sensor detects light impacts to warn away any other possible attack. Heavier impacts cause the alarm to sound fully.
All models are adjustable for sensitivity.
Mongoose Two stage impact sensors – Suitable for any alarm with a negative trigger.
- MES20 suits Mongoose models MX200, M20, MX40 (single stage) & MAP1100S
- MES24 suits M24 (24volt alarm system)
- MES60 suits all M60 models
- MES80 suits all M80 and MAP80 models
- MIS1 Detects pressure applied to the vehicle bodywork and acts in a similar way to an impact sensor but reacts to air pressure as opposed to vibrations. Single stage only.